Today we are speaking to Cassandra Eldridge, the beautiful mind behind The Calm Collective, a lifestyle blog and podcast dedicated to simplicity and creating your best life through wellness and mindful living.
In today’s conversation, we get into all sorts of things, but we continue finding our way back to the idea of boundaries and why they are so important in creating and living your best life. We also discuss how social media fits into a mindful and minimalist lifestyle. Social media is the antithesis of minimalism. Its noise and flash and clutter. I am asking Cassandra how she manages to coexist with this technology in a way that is harmonious with her minimalist lifestyle.
What I love most about Cassandra and this conversation, in particular, is that everything we discuss is so actionable. You can start implementing each idea into your routine today. And that type of inspired action is exactly what we all need right now as we embark on this new year and a new decade.
- Tapping in our worth and setting boundaries, because we can’t have one without the other
- Developing and setting firm boundaries based on our own individual needs
- Getting a clear vision as to what our needs are so we can start building a lifestyle to suit them
- Protecting our energy and boundaries by doing the oftentimes very difficult thing of saying NO or removing ourselves from toxic situations and relationships
- Practicing flexibility within the confines of our boundaries through life’s inevitable transitions, shifts, and changes
- Going with the flow and non-attachment
- Making intentional choices regarding all aspects of life (purchases, opportunities, relationships, etc.)
CONNECT WITH CASSANDRA:
Lacy Phillips- https://tobemagnetic.com/
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/perfcked-podcast/message